PERFECT PLACE FOR NAP TIME
The zCush Baby Nap Mat is a lightweight mat designed to place and hold a newborn for greater comfort and support. It includes a base mat with polyester filling encased in a cotton shell which has a pocket to securely lay your baby. And a side zipper lets you easily place your baby in and out. Weighing in at less than 3 pounds, everything is 100% machine-washable.
- Perfect place for babies to nap
- Nursing pillow on the go
- Adds extra support when carrying fragile infants
- Provides a clean and soft surface for the baby anywhere in home or out
- Makes it easy for siblings to bond with newborns
How Can I use the zCush Baby Nap Mat? We recommend five basic uses of the zCush Baby Nap Mat: For baby’s Naptime of course, holding and safely passing your baby to show her off, playing with him in the comfort of your home or on a picnic blanket, cosily feeding her on the sofa or the park bench, and easily changing his nappy during daytime or in the middle of the night.
What Age Is The zCush Baby Nap Mat For? The mat is designed for babies from newborn up to 63 cm (25 inch). Do not use the Baby Nap Mat if the infant is taller than 63 cm (25 inch).
What Size Is The zCush Baby Nap Mat? It measures approximately 43 cm (17 inch) x 69 cm (27 inch) x 2.5 cm (1 inch) Mat and covers are 100% machine-washable.
What Is The Depth Of The Front Pocket On The zCush Baby Nap Mat? The front pocket cover is 40 cm deep, and baby’s head must be clearly visible at all times above the pocket.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always position baby on his/her back when using the Nap Mat. Do NOT place infant face down on the zCush Baby Nap Map.
- As soon as baby becomes able to roll over onto his/her tummy, then immediately discontinue use of the nap mat.
- Keep the Nap Mat horizontal at all times when carrying infant. Never use the Baby Nap Mat in an inclined or vertical position.
- The baby’s head must be clearly visible at all times above the pocket.
- Do not use the Baby Nap Mat if the infant is taller than 63 cm (25 inch).
- Never leave baby unattended. Adult supervision required at all times.
- Keep blankets and muslins away from baby’s face to avoid risk of suffocation.