Gummee Glove Multi-Award-Winning Teething Ring
No More Dropping Teething Toys
It’s hard to see your baby dribbling, drooling and chewing on their hands as they try to soothe their sore gums.
The multi award-winning ‘Gummee Glove’ is designed to help little ones help themselves. The mitten is made to fit babies from 3 to 6 months. It’s perfect for youngsters who are too young to hold a teething toy on their own. No more problems with toys falling on the floor or out of the pushchair.
The Glove attaches to baby’s hand with a velcro closure at the wrist. It has colourful, biteable side tabs and a detachable heart-shaped silicone teething ring, that can be heat-sterilised or refrigerated. The Gummee Glove is machine-washable in the handy laundry bag that comes with every purchase, this doubles up as a travel bag.
The mitten is designed to fit babies from 3 to 6 months. The mitten features a heart-shaped, silicone teething ring, side teethers and a crinkle patch. It can be adjusted to fit a baby’s hand with the velcroclosure at the wrist. The mitten itself is made of cotton and is padded for comfort and to absorb a baby’s saliva.
EN71 & CE Compliant.
BPA, Phthalate and latex free.
- Detachable silicone teething ring that can be sterilised and refrigerated.
- Two silicone teethers attached to the side of the glove.
- Adjustable velcro closure to fit most babies from 3 to 6 months.
- Glove can be machine-washed in laundry bag / travel pouch.
- Best New Product – Nursery Industry Awards 2013
- Shortlisted – Nursery Trader Award 2013
- Gold Award – The Real Mums Club 2013
- Bronze Award – Best Baby Accessory – Loved By Parents 2013
- Silver Award – Bizzie Baby 2013
- Product of the month – MumsBusinessClub.com
- Best Mumpreneur Product – Mumpreneur Awards 2012