We use warm water to wet shave or wash our faces without even thinking about it. Yes, warm water feels better than cold, but it also allows a closer shave and gets off more of the makeup and dirt from the day. Why go cold on a baby’s bottom? It just doesn’t make sense. We want the cleanest clean for Baby’s bottom, and want it to feel good, especially during the 3am changes. Everybody loves a warm wipe. It just makes sense to us.
Its new wipe warmer produced and released in 2017. They produce it because they add new features such as:
- New water reservoir – keeping wipes moist longer than before.
- TipTop pillow to keep the last wipe that pops up in the top fresh and moisture unlike the older version.
- More glowing in the dark.
- New, sleek design from the #1 seller of wipes warmers worldwide.
- Features the patented everfresh System.
- Compatible with Prince Lionheart’s nappy depots.